Crazy October Weather!
Please call 428-0056 to find out the status of the golf course being open - or check on our facebook page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to unavoidable circumstances, the CREEK COURSE will be CLOSED and the HILL COURSE will be OPEN Monday - Friday (Oct 5-9).
Both the Hill Course and Creek Course plan to be open 10/10 & 10/11 (weather permitting)
There are still rounds left to be played! Make your tee time now! The best kept secret - twilight golf! Come out and play for a reduced rate, less crowds and amazing views! Starts at 4:00 PM! Photo complimets of Julie Oney. Submit your favorite photo on facebook and enter a chance to win a round of golf!
What is new on JBER-Golf
- Golf Digest gives big accolades to Moose Run Golf Course! Names Creek Course #1 in Alaska for 2015; Hill Course #4.
- The Hill Course will be closing Monday -Friday starting 9/8 so our maintenance team can work on expanding the irrigation system to tees and greens (except 9/9).
- Watch for preparation for the Creek Course's bridge! Scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2016! SEE ILLUSTRATION HERE!
- The Creek Course bridge is set to be replaced by the beginning of the 2016 Golf Season!
- Per AFI 34-116, 4.1.7. Private golf cars are no longer authorized on Air Force golf courses. "Private golf cars or storage of private golf cars is not authorized. Any private cars currently authorized for use, must be phased out by 31 December 2013. Private use of golf cars specifically designed for physically handicapped players are authorized providing proper medical documentation is presented; however, storage of these cars is not permitted. Establish owner liability requirements and trail fee before allowing use. Liability insurance is required."
THEY DID IT! 4 golfers, 50 rounds of golf in 25 days! Creek Course was stop #2
Follow their journey!